Thursday, April 11, 2013

FINALLY....

...I have started blogging! This is my very first post and I'm soooooo excited! I've been wanting to start blogging for a longgggggg time. Do you know what has been one of the hold-ups?? NAMING MY BLOG! Ridiculous, I know. Well, better late than never. I have a friend who suggested "Lauren's Journey - From Lost to Found." PERFECT! (Thank you Ashley J.)

I will be blogging about my journey to salvation. I want to share my testimony and I will be very transparent. God commands me to spread the Gospel and blogging is one of the many ways to do so.   

And of course, I will be doing lots of posts about my babies! That is another huge reason why I wanted to start blogging. I'll have a virtual journal about them that will never go anywhere...until Jesus comes back, hehe!

I'm looking forward to blogging and if nobody reads it, that's ok! I'm doing it anyway! Since I am brand new at this, I'm just using a simple template. Maybe once I get the hang of it, I'll have one of those cute designer layouts. Baby steps ;)


Yay! I managed to get a picture up! A cute one, if I do say so myself ;)

Let me leave you with some Scripture:

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11: 6(NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment